MayrPrevent® Refresher Course
This is a MayrPrevent® 2-day Refresher Course for medical professionals, which is also open to non-Mayr doctors. Maintain your Mayr certification or learn how disorders of the gastrointestinal tract cause most diseases of civilization.
MayrPrevent® courses are used to train F.X. Mayr doctors with MayrPrevent® certification. This course has a refresher function – F.X. Mayr doctors can use it to renew their MayrPrevent® certification, since the MayrPrevent® courses each represent the 15 points necessary to maintain the certification.
The course is also open to doctors who are not F.X. Mayr doctors. This allows interested colleagues to get a taste of this medical methodology.
The International Society of Mayr Doctors
The International Society of Mayr Doctors has been offering courses on diagnostics and therapy according to F.X. for over 50 years. An education that conveys the proven teaching of Dr. Franz Xaver Mayr as contemporary, scientifically based preventive and regenerative medicine. This training is recognized
Meet your lecturer
Dr. med. Sepp Fegerl
Born in 1955 in Leoben
Medical studies and Doctorate at the Karl Franzens University, Graz, Austria
- Turnus in Enns, Steyr, Linz, Acute assistance in Ethiopia, Secondary physician in Schladming
- 15 years as emergency physician at the emergency helicopter Aigen/Ennstal and Waidring/Tirol.
- Since 1989 in practice as general practitioner and medical director of a F. X. Mayr centre and holistic medical outpatient clinic, first in Neuberg/Mürz, from 1991 to 2019 at the Vollererhof in Puch/Salzburg.
- Academic teaching practice at the Paracelsus Medical Private University Salzburg
- Consultant for complementary medicine at the KH of the Barmherzigen Brüder Sbg
- Referent for complementary medicine at the Salzburg Medical Association
- Medical and health policy consultant of INGO EcoHimal since 2010 for long-term projects in Eastern and Western Nepal
Diplomas for diagnostics and therapy according to Dr. F.X. Mayr medicine, Kneipp, emergency doctor, alpine and mountain medicine, complementary tumour therapy
Lecturing and teaching activities
Lectures at the University of Graz,Salzburg and Linz.
Lecturing activities at medical chambers, professional societies, etc.
Reflux and heartburn (Kneipp Verlag Vienna)
Co-Author in the textbook of the F.X. Mayr Medicine (Springer Verlag)
Co-Author in the Textbook for Integrative Medicine (Springer Verlag)