Dietorium – is healthy eating platform by Loodus BioSpa . Our mission is to create a new generation of people with healthy lifestyle.
The Healthy Food School is our healthy nutrition program for children.
The program is tailored for children and their parents and focuses on development of healthy eating habits and lifestyle development. Children and parents will learn about importance of a healthy diet as well as acquire the skills and knowledge to implement healthy lifestyle in their everyday lives.
The program is developed by professionals and in combination with a supportive environment ensures the effective acquisition and application of acquired knowledge, combined with a fun and relaxing time for both children and their parents.
Who is the program for?
The program is designed primarily for children ages 8 to 12 and their parents or grandparents.
10 reasons why your child needs to participate in the program:
- We provide your child with a strong foundation for developing the right nutritional skills and knowledge and acquiring healthy habits for the rest of their lives.
- It becomes clear to the child what a healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle mean
- The child acquires practical knowledge of how to make the right choice on their own – which food and drink is healthy and which is not
- The child will learn how to prepare healthy food at home, taking into account his or her personal nutritional needs and desires, such as food intolerance or allergies.
- Within 3 days, the child experiences healthy food and its effects on his body and mind
- The child learns what a poor diet means and how it affects health, how it is linked to the disease, both immediately and in the long run.
- With the knowledge you gain, you reduce your child’s risk of diabetes, heart, digestive and allergy
- You will learn how to prepare delicious and healthy food quickly so that both you and your child are happy.
- Your child and you will receive the information and tips you need to keep in the fridge to avoid the possibility of making the wrong dish.
- No boring lectures – Your child and you will gain practical knowledge during cooking. Prepare exciting new and healthy foods for your child!